ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA AND METHOD OF CONTACT
Your personal data is collected, processed, stored, and protected by "Change Advisory" Ltd. with headquarters and management address: Sofia, Lyulin district, Bl. 514, entrance A, floor 4, apt. 11, with UIC 206819275, acting as a personal data administrator. The company is a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. You can contact the personal data controller's officer – Ani Filipova, on phone +30 698 5759001 or by email at email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
Depending on your relationship with the company, the following personal data is collected: – when registering for a course, your names, contact phone number, and email address are collected.
When visiting the company's website, "cookies" are used. These are small files for the temporary storage of information regarding your actions, your activity, interests, and preferences regarding the site. They are stored on the device you use to visit our site. They help make the site more convenient to use, saving users the need to enter their preferences every time they visit the site or move from one page to another. For more information about the cookies we use, please read the special section at the end of this text.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Your data will be used for registering you in the selected training.
- To improve the performance of the company's website when providing information you have requested. Your data will not be used for any other purposes except those listed above. They will not be provided to third parties except to state authorities in cases provided by law.
PERSONS WITH ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
- Employees of the administrator, with whom you enter into contracts;
- Companies hired by the administrator for website maintenance.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The administrator's employees responsible for registering participants in training.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The administrator will store your data for a period of up to two years from the moment of their provision.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to access your personal data collected by the administrator.
- You have the right to information about the purposes for which your data is used.
- You have the right to request corrections to your data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no basis for processing them, their processing is recognized as illegal, or legislation requires their deletion.
- You have the right to file a complaint against actions, inaction, or any violations by the administrator to the Commission for Personal Data Protection and to the courts in the country, as well as to any other supervisory and control body provided by law.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The data collected by the company are necessary to provide information regarding courses. If you do not wish to provide this data, we will not be able to provide you with this information.
The only data that is not necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract are the data we collect when visiting our site through "cookies". Refusal to provide them is possible in the manner described below.
In addition to the above, we make the following clarifications regarding the types of cookies used on our site. When visiting the site, you have the opportunity to refuse the use of one, several, or all types of cookies and the provision of data collected with them.
Types of Cookies
The site uses one or more of the following types of cookies depending on their degree of necessity:
- System-necessary cookies
These are cookies without which the functioning of the site is impossible or is put at high risk. These include cookies for navigating the website, saving filled-in information when moving between different steps, as well as when logging in or registering.
System-necessary cookies are also those ensuring control over the security of the connection and protection against unwanted external interference. This type of cookies is often defined as temporary or session, as they are stored temporarily and disappear after closing the browser session.
- Functionality cookies
This category of cookies serves to facilitate the user when using the website and to adapt to the individual preferences of the user. Functionality cookies include cookies for recognizing a device, saving language preferences and font size, and others.
- Third-party cookies for efficiency, analysis, and advertising
Analytical cookies are used to collect statistical information, based on which general conclusions and recommendations can be made about the site's efficiency with regard to user goals, as well as marketing and advertising purposes. Such statistics include the number of users per page, most visited pages, sources of visit, time spent on the page, errors occurred, and others. These cookies allow collecting anonymous information about how users navigate the website and the difficulties they may encounter. For better accuracy, the site uses the proven analytical tools of Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. This type of cookies can be stored for a longer time on the device, they can be used in more than one browser session and are called permanent.
- Deactivating cookies
The site may include links to other websites that are outside our control. We cannot be responsible for the protection of personal data or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to facilitate our visitors to find more information on specific topics.
- System-necessary cookies